In the coming months we expect new Pixel phones from Google. There are new exciting rumors.
At least Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are planned, but also the Pixel Notepad could still be shown this year. It’s Google’s first foldable. It is said to be built in China, as is another model first disclosed in a report by a well-known insider.
He says Google is building a luxury model for the premium segment and is said to be using ceramic instead of glass or Metal. A first. What else he knows is similar to the details on the Pixel 7 Pro. Except for one camera, where Google probably uses a new Sony sensor. Exciting, that coincides with other discoveries.
- Details known so far on Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro:
- 6.3 (90 Hz) and 6.7 inch (120 Hz) OLED displays
- Google Tensor 2 processor (GS201), possibly 4 nm
- Modem with 5G from Samsung
- Completely new design for camera bar
- Camera technology remains almost unchanged
- 4K selfies and Pro front camera on Pixel 7
Pixel 7: Obsidian, Snow, Lemongrass
Pixel 7 Pro: Obsidian, Snow, Hazel
Links with a are affiliate links. If you buy a product from a partner, we receive a commission. The price for you remains unaffected.
Founder and acting boss of SmartDroid.de, blogs here and only here since 2008. All inquiries to me, in the comments or via the linked networks. More of Denny Fischer