Find here our entire live #GAZA
2:14 p.m. : It’s 2 p.m. and dust, we have a coffee and we take stock of the news:
• Four ships loaded with grain have left the ports Ukrainians from Odessa and Chornomorsk on the Black Sea, authorities said. They have on board “about 170,000 tons of goods related to agriculture”.
• A person was killed in a collision between a train and a vehicle at a level crossing in Gien, Loiret, according to firefighters. The SNCF specifies to franceinfo that there are no injuries on board the train.
• Israeli Prime Minister, Yaïr Lapid, assures that the operations troops in the Gaza Strip will continue “as long as necessary”. Israeli strikes killed 31 in the Palestinian enclave, according to the Gaza Ministry of Health. The Jewish state refutes this assessment.
• The fire near Voreppe, in Isère, deteriorated overnight and threatens two factories where gas is stored. Some 120 firefighters are mobilized.
12:13 p.m.: It’s noon, here are the main titles of the morning:
• Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid assures that military operations in the Gaza Strip will continue “as long as necessary”. Israeli strikes killed 31 in the Palestinian enclave, according to the Gaza Ministry of Health. The Jewish state refutes this assessment.
• The assessment of the gigantic fire in an oil depot in Cuba is now one dead and 121 injured. Some 1,900 people have been evacuated from the disaster area and 17 people are missing.
• The fire near Voreppe, in Isère, has deteriorated in the night and threatens two factories where gas is stored. Some 120 firefighters are mobilized.
11:47 a.m.: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid assures that military operations in the Gaza Strip will continue “as long as as necessary”. The army is thus preparing for “a week” of raids on the territory of 2.3 million inhabitants.
10:08 a.m.: For his part, the he Israeli army claims to have arrested around forty members of the Islamic Jihad during operations in the West Bank. She also claims to have “neutralized” the leaders of the organization and killed several fighters in the Gaza Strip.
09:47: Islamic Jihad announced that morning firing rockets at Jerusalem. This is the first time that projectiles have been fired at this old town since the start of the armed escalation that has pitted Israel against the Palestinian armed group for several days.
10:10am: The Palestinian Ministry of Health says that 29 Palestinians, including six children, have been killed since Friday by Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip. The Israeli authorities contradict this assessment and claim that Palestinian children were killed by a failed rocket attack from Islamic Jihad towards Israel.
09:14 : First, here is a point on the news of this Sunday morning:
• The toll of the violence between Israel and the Islamic Jihad is now 29 dead, including six children, Gaza’s health ministry said. The Israeli authorities contradict this assessment. Follow our direct.
• The twenty fires which affected Morbihan yesterday were brought under control overnight, announced the prefecture of the department. “The Morbihan firefighters will gradually reduce their deployment.”
• The gigantic fire of an oil depot in Cuba has killed one person, according to a new report from the authorities. Some 121 people were injured and 17 are missing.
• Five freighters will take the sea today from the Ukrainian ports of Chernomorsk and Odessa, in order to continue the export of cereals. In total, these boats transport more than 161,000 tons of corn and food products to Turkey, China and Italy.